Monday, June 24, 2013

Will we ever be ready?


This is what I am dealing with, daily. Stuff! Stuff! and more STUFF!! I don't know what to do with it all.  It is overwhelming to look at, think about, worry about.  It is driving me crazy. Every time I get some things sorted out....I find more to go through.  I just don't know what to do with it all.  We were blessed by the tenant moving in here bought most of the larger items.  But the smaller ones are just overwhelming to deal with.  I hate the idea of throwing it away if someone, anyone, can use any of it.  

I have become addicted to anything Abu Dhabi related on Facebook.  I'm visiting pages, chatting with others, day dreaming, which isn't helping my dilemma in this house at all. I have read what others have posted, asked questions, and learned a ton.  I'm going to experience culture shock again, the first when I moved to the south.  It seems things are a little less scheduled than here.  The majority of the people I have spoke with have enjoyed their time in Abu Dhabi, many are starting their 3 or 4th year there. I'm nervous, anxious, and excited, all rolled into one.

Well, better get to work...and stop playing.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can negotiate an "open adoption" and get updates and photos regularly. Perhaps they can post a video once a month of your little fur baby. Then, you can still see him grow and love life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra, we basically did. And they promise to post/send videos and if it doesn't work out, they will work with us to send him back to us, In Abu Dhabi if necessary. They are really great people. But I still miss him.

    ReplyDelete