Monday, September 2, 2013

Roller Coaster Ride

Friday, August 30, 2013....I opened my email to find my itinerary to Abu Dhabi. Then I inspected my visa, issued in my old name, old passport.  Dang.....now it has to go back to the Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) and immigration to be issued so it matches my passport.  I did submit my new passport, but somehow they got mixed up.  I'm not the only one this has happened to, but instead of flying out tomorrow, I'm still waiting.

I'm still trying to find ways to past the time.  I was going to apply to substitute teach, but with the information and documentation they need, and having to take the substitute training class, I should be in AD before I complete the requirements.

Knitting....well.....I've made eight scarves, nine if you count the one I made, tore apart and made it differently.  I'm bored with knitting.

Visiting....have visited friends, dinner, sight seeing.....but being limited on funds, well, we stopped sight seeing...no more mountain visits (Sorry Biltmore, I still will not get inside your walls and feast my eyes on your historic gardens, but may find some cash to tour your winery).

I'm almost finished with the second season of Breaking Bad.  My Farmville 2 farm is thriving.  I've read several novels.  Still haven't figured out how to download Candy Crush Saga on my Kindle. Dyed my hair to cover my grays. Slept and slept some more.

I'm learning patience. I'm tired of learning...ready to work. And ready to be here.....


No comments:

Post a Comment