Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm still here.....

And I'm not happy about it.  I'm trying hard to remain positive, but as funds dwindle, it so does any optimistic thought I ever had.

I'm struggling with the idea of staying.  We have very little money, but enough to rent us a place and begin, slowly again.  At least I could keep my car.  We are going to end up in Abu Dhabi with very little money and almost two months before a paycheck, so what is the difference.

What really makes things hard is seeing all those who have gone ahead of me. They are settling into their new lives, new jobs, and I just sit here an wait.  Waiting keeps getting worse and worse.  Longer and longer.  I get more depressed as the days go by.  And the thought of waiting without a car, well, lets not even go there.

I try to walk everyday...it doesn't help much.

I try reading everyday...keeping up with my devotionals.....not helping much.

What I want to do is crawl into bed with chocolate.

But, Chuck makes me wait...and wait...and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment