Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Homeless????

It is has been almost two weeks since we moved out of our rental home and have relied on the kindness of friends and family.  I am anxiously awaiting the email with tickets and a departure date. Though that means I will be without Chuck for a month or two.

While we are "homeless" we are visiting family and friends.  I also took Chuck to Niagara Falls, Canadian side.  He had never been there, and we had to use those passports.




I am so thankful for my friend/sister, Martha, and her son, Carey, for allowing us to stay with them.  We had a great time.  I have even convinced them to put bunk beds in the craft room so Chuck and I can move in when we return from Abu Dhabi.

The saddest part of our trip to NY was not seeing everyone.  I saw my parents, and two of my sisters and their families.  But we just didn't have the time and extra funds to visit everyone.  I am so sorry I missed them.  Chuck also just does not have the stamina to do those all day day trips.  His heart is in it, but the body just does not cooperate.

We are spending this week with Chuck's parents.  Hopefully next week we will head to Kentucky to visit his girls before we leave.  I only have about 2 and half weeks before departure.  It seems like it is dragging by.


No comments:

Post a Comment