Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Doubts? or am I just overwhelmed?

I'm tired of doing all this.  Tired of trying to clean the house out, making plans, packing, cancelling things, etc.

I am certain this is what I want to do.  Chuck and I discussed last night how I have no doubts, fears, anxiety about moving to another country for work.  How I feel comfortable in our decision to go.  I just wish I could blink my eyes, and bob my head, and all the work that has to be done is done.  I just want it over. I wan the house empty and clean. I want my stuff packed, stored, donated or thrown away.  I want to be on my way to start my new life.  Five days, that's it, Five days and we need to be out.....

and then......

we rely on the kindness of friends and family until the plane tickets arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment